Interesados: Enviar C/V mediate mail a Lucia.DelaPena@experian.com
The Business Development Director is chartered with securing revenue growth from current customers, new customers and through partnerships where applicable in the Financial Services, Ecommerce, Travel and Payments markets in EMEA. The Business Development Director will report to the Director of Sales for EMEA.
Responsibilities:?Serve as a senior member of the sales team.
• Work closely with enterprise customers. The position is hands on and involves daily engagement.?
• Leverage the company’s current reference customer base for future growth.?
• Negotiate and close contracts with new customers.?
• Be a key member of the relationship management team for selected current customers and obtain new business from them.?
• Work closely with the partnerships function and drive partner activity where applicable
• Working with product management and marketing to evolve the value proposition for the company’s products within the competitive landscape.?
• Evangelize to customers, prospects and industry organizations the strategic value of the company’s product and service offerings.
• The ideal candidate for Business Development Director must have experience driving sales and revenue growth at the strategic level in Enterprises and with Industry Partners.
• The candidate must have a proven track record and demonstrated ability to negotiate and close major contracts with large Enterprise customers.
• An ability to explain complex technical ideas to a business audience is essential.?
• Attention to detail, negotiation expertise, and executive presence for C-level negotiations are vital.?
• Ability to pivot and close a deal in a different market domain space is a must.?
• The candidate should have a strong intelligence with a broad range of critical thinking skills.?
• The candidate should have an entrepreneurial spark, passion, drive, energy and the ability to generate and build excitement with internal employees and customers around the products and technology.
The candidate must have international business experience and preferably have experience of working in a matrix structure.
• The individual must be agile and able to seamlessly adapt as the business evolves, while still focusing on major priorities.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
• Strong strategic sense of the workings of the enterprise software and corporate IT space?
• A solid understanding of information security and or the risk management, fraud prevention, Internet or web security.?
• Experience with selling SaaS applications to Enterprises is highly desirable. The candidate should be able to sell the value proposition for new and emerging technologies to customers and prospects.
• Antivirus, PKI, access control experience less relevant but helpful.